This tent design has been used for a lot of years. You could almost say that it brings a sense of emotional comfort for those who use it.
Frame Material: Aluminium frame, Structural 6261 T6 Grade Extruded Aluminium. Connectors and Fitters: Fabricated Electro- Galvanised steel. Standard PVC Fabric: Ferrari 502, Waterproof, Fire Retardant, Destructible and Mildew Resistant.
Wind speed: 100 km/h
Aluminium tents conform to traditional geometric figures and shapes. This reduces time, cost, material, and weight.
The width of M series tent available : 10m/11m/15m/16m/20m/21m/25m/26m
Frame packed in membrane film
|TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Prices are ex-works Durban, South Africa.
2. Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
3. Prices are valid for 30 days from the above date.
4. Aluminium Tents cannot be held responsible for any delays created by our Suppliers.
5. All goods remain the property of Aluminium Tents until paid in full
6. Interest at 2 % per month will be charged on overdue accounts 60 days from notification of completion. Note: If a customer requires partial delivery, 100% payment of goods must be paid in full prior to any release of goods. Arrangements must be made with the owner prior to any agreement made for partial payment or delivery.
7. Standard Terms of Payment are 50% non-refundable Deposit on confirmation of Order, the balance payable on Completion of Manufacture, prior to Dispatch.
8. Local Authorizations/Permissions: Please note further that no provision has been made for any requirements pertaining to local Council, although Aluminium Tents will be happy to oblige in providing the Client with any necessary documentation required to assist in the process of obtaining such approval.
9. Storage: Goods held in storage awaiting collection for more than 7 days will be subject to Storage Fees thereafter. The Seller will notify the Customer that their goods are ready for collection at the pre-agreed pick up point. If the Customer fails to pick up their goods after notification has been sent to the customer to pick up their goods at the agreed pick up point within 7 days, the Seller shall apply storage fees thereafter. Storage fees will be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. Please bear in mind that interest must be charged in accordance with the Prescribed Rate of Interest Act 55 of 1975 as amended. Whilst every precaution will be taken while in storage, we will not be held responsible for any water, fire or rodent damage done to goods. The following pick up points are as follows: 212 Archary Rd, Clairwood, Durban; 15E Tom Jones Street, Johannesburg; Shop 5, Shamlimar Park Bazaar Street, Zeerust; 13 & 14 Devereux Avenue, East London; 15 Excelsior Street, Polokwane; 23 Delange Street, Harrismith
10. Although the utmost care is taken on installation, Aluminium Tents will not be held accountable for any surrounding damage caused or making good of to any damage.
11. Warrantee – Although Aluminium Tents offers a warrantee on Workmanship, the Company does advise that instances of aesthetic variances in local fabrics have been experienced. Although physical integrity may be within tolerance, slight variances in colour have been noted. As a Fabric Converter, Aluminium Tents cannot be held responsible for such variances, although the Company will endeavor to communicate any such Claims to the Fabric Manufacturer, on behalf of the Client. Any resultant compensation from the Supplier will be credited directly to the Client. Please be advised further that the options of imported fabrics are available on request.
12. The customer understands and accepts that he/she has the primary responsibility of giving clear and unequivocal instructions and specifications in writing to the seller before works can commence. This is to avoid any discrepancies in the installation. Aluminium Tents will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in the finished product arising out of inaccurate instructions from the customer. Any additional work necessary to complete any installation as a result of the aforementioned will be billed for at the applicable rate in addition to the price quoted.
13. Exports: VAT to be levied at 0% will strictly be on direct exports only (where Aluminium Tents provides the transport), where indirect exports occur the standard 14% VAT will be applicable.
14. The certification of our structures will only be upheld on completed structures manufactured Aluminium Tents.
15. Should a SADC certificate be required for exports, Aluminium Tents requires payment in full (incl. transport), any import declarations (country dependent) and 7-10 working days to process the application.
16. Change of Heart is Not Accepted.
17. Whilst the seller will always endeavor to meet delivery deadlines as indicated by the purchaser and mutually agreed upon, the seller will not be held liable in the event that goods are not delivered timeously, for whatever reason/s, to the purchaser.
18. Installation services will be provided at an extra charge by the seller/ seller’s agent on condition that the necessary groundwork and where relevant the preparation of any other type of infrastructure, the absence of which will prevent the safe and proper installation of the structure to be installed, in each instance has already been prepared by the purchaser with the site being in a state of readiness no later than the time scheduled for commencement of installation by the seller. In the event that the seller/seller’s agent is unable to commence installation at the time scheduled for such installation, the seller/seller’s agent will not be liable for any costs, penalties etcetera incurred by the purchaser as a result of the seller/seller’s agent’s failure to commence such installation as scheduled. In the event that the purchaser fails to have the necessary groundwork/infrastructure prepared timeously and should the seller’s installation team thereby experience any delay whatsoever in commencement of installation, then the purchaser becomes liable for all costs associated with installation as incurred by the seller, including transport, accommodation, food, remuneration etcetera. Notwithstanding the purchaser’s liability to compensate the seller for all costs associated with installation in the event that the purchaser fails to have the necessary groundwork/infrastructure ready timeously, the seller is henceforth in such instance not obliged to provide the installation service, but may at its discretion agree to provide the same subject to the payment of a fee by the purchaser, such fee being determined by the seller and mutually agreed upon.
19. With reference to clause (17) above, in the event that goods are not delivered to the purchaser timeously, for whatever reason, the seller will not be held liable for any costs, penalties etcetera whatsoever incurred by the purchaser as a result of the seller’s failure to deliver such goods by the due date as might have been agreed upon mutually.
20. The seller reserves the right to resile from installation of any tent and in such instance the purchaser is entitled to be reimbursed in respect of the installation fee.
21. installation/erection of the goods are warranted, subject to the following conditions:
The customer prepares the groundwork, to the satisfaction of the seller, prior to the installation/erection of the tent, failing which the seller shall be absolved from the installation/erection of the tent ,the customer shall be liable to do so at its own costs and the seller shall be exempt from all claims for costs or damages arising from such failure/refusal to install/erect the tents; the customer shall not be permitted to resile from the sale purely, on the basis that the tent was not installed or erected due to the customers failure to adequately the groundwork for such purposes.
22. The Supplier/Seller hereby reserves the right to cancel the Cost of Freight (CIF) to export to neighbouring countries or Free Delivery for any local sale should the customer not pay his Duty, VAT or outstanding balance of his purchase timeously.
23. CIF (Cost in Freight) will be Bourne by the Sender/Supplier. LCL (Low Cost Load) will be Bourne by the Receiver/Purchaser on delivery.